Consider the following questions to help you determine the best form of exercise for you.
– When I exercise I like to be alone? With a partner? Competing with a group?
– I like to have peaceful exercise? Pumped up exciting exercise? A little of both?
– I like to push my body to the limit? I like to do as little as possible & still get results?
– I like to exercise in nature? Inside? Both?
– I like to exercise at home? At a gym? At a pool?
– I like to have a big goal? I like to just be consistent?
– I like to take classes? I like to use videos? I like to lift weights? I want to do my own thing?
– Are there physical conditions I need to baby right now? What form of exercise wont exacerbate the physical conditions? What form of exercise will strengthen the physical conditions so they are not an issue anymore?
– Do I want to improve my performance every time or do I want a set routine that I just do?
– Do I need to start small because I have not every worked out or worked out very little? Can I just jump right in?
– Do I need to account for pets or for kids when setting my exercise routine?
– Is there anything my doctor says I can’t do or suggests that I should do?
– When is the best time for my schedule & my body for me to work out? Morning? Mid-day? Evening?
Now take what you have just learned about yourself and find the best exercise program for you. There is no right way to exercise. The best exercise for you is the exercise that you will actually do! Sometimes exercise is attached to a trauma in your life. As you raise your heart rate with exercise you will get anxiety. If you think this may be you that you have trauma tied to exercise, I would love to help you clear that block out of your body, mind & soul. Schedule an energy healing session today!
This is Julie Reed saying “Claim Your Whole & Complete Living Today!”
©Whole and Complete Living, LLC. All rights reserved.