Candida, or the overgrowth of the bad bacteria in your body, affects every single body system. Candida is a naturally occurring organism in the body that when left un-checked, multiplies causing you to experience a lack of health in the body.
What is Candida?
It is a fungus
It lives on human skin (Particularly on the mouth, intestine, & female and male genitalia)
It is naturally occurring in the body
When the body is balanced, Candida is a simple, relatively harmless single celled yeast
Candida’s main purpose is to decay us when we’re dead. Decomposition.
We need balance in the body
(antagonistic bacteria) including Candida. When our PH is correct, the ratio is 1 to 1,000,000
The friendly bacteria in our intestines keep yeast and other pathogens in check. This happens when the balance of helpful to harmful micro-organism shifts in our body.
Out of Balance
– The lack of oxygen in the cells causes the Candida to kick in and begin decomposition while we are still alive
– As the Candida grows and feeds it’s colonies the Candida sprouts and punctures holes in our intestines
– This allows toxins that should be kept in the intestines for elimination process to seep into our bodies wreaking havoc with our overall health
Candida can adversely affect all of the 9 body systems
Digestive – Tongue, Stomach, Intestines, Esophagus, Colon, Rectum, Gall bladder, pancreas
Muscular- Muscles and tendons
Skeletal- Bones and Joints
Neurological- Brain, Nervous system, Spinal Cord
Cardiovascular- Heart and blood Vessels
Endocrine- Pituitary, Thyroid glands
Urinary- kidneys, bladder
Reproduction- Uterus, Male Reproductive Organs
How did we get Candida Overgrowth?
– Sexual Contact
– Excessive consumption of sugar and carbohydrates
– Consuming dairy & poor yeast (such as in breads, cakes & cookies)
– High Blood Sugar
– Amalgam Fillings (mercury leaks into the body putting the body in a state of always receiving an anti-biotic)
This is Julie Reed saying “Claim Your Whole & Complete Living Today!”